Download this guide and learn:
- Real-world examples of successful quick service social engagement and service strategies
- Up-to-date social service and engagement guidelines and proven tactics
- Tried and true quick service-specific workflows and processes
- Social customer service platform key components and must haves
In the age of impatience, customers demand companies meet their expectations of customer service on any channel they’re using. In fact, 40% of customers switch loyalty because a competitor offers better customer service. As social media has matured beyond just marketing engagement, fast casual leaders like Jack in the Box, Arby’s and Zaxby’s have embraced social media for customer service with huge success. You can too!
Sparkcentral is proud to present the first social customer engagement playbook for quick service restaurants. This playbook will guide you through determining and setting up your social strategy and operations to saving time and money by reaching full resolution on social channels. It includes tried and true best practices from leading social QSRs for handling the unexpected and providing effortless guest experiences. We’ve even included a hiring guide and software purchasing checklist!
People have come to expect certain conveniences when they shop, travel and handle their finances — such as mobile access, personalization, loyalty tracking and no-touch transactions. More and more, they want their restaurant experiences to feel the same way.
– Andrew Feinberg, Deloitte Consulting LLP Principal and Restaurant and Food Service Lead